1. I understand that MMS cannot be held responsible
in any way whatsoever, and dealings are at my own responsibility.
2. MMS have the right to amend any entries
3. If you do not wish to advertise then you
will state this on the registration form.
4. I understand that my email address will
be given to interested Muslims unless I state otherwise.
5. Membership can be refused or terminated
at any time by MMS in which case a refund will be provided.
Otherwise all fees once paid are not refundable unless for
telephone numbers not provided. December/January and July/August
will be double month issues. Magazines will be posted in the
first week of each month. Entries received at least one week
before the end of each month will be included in the magazines.
6. These conditions are subject to change
at any time and any changes can be viewed on the website.
7. I promise and confirm that I understand
that the services provided by MMS are highly confidential
and shall not be leaked or passed on to anyone except to my
parents/guardian/son/daughter concerned, as appropriate.
8. Telephone number request - this service
costs �10 for UK members for which you will be provided with
telephone numbers for up to any 12 Muslims in the current
edition only. If the member concerned has not given their
consent then you will need to reply by letter (including a
stamped envelope) to: Muslim Marriage Service, P.O Box 15,
Manchester, M25 OPB. If no telephone numbers are available
then your payment will be returned. We are unable to provide
telephone numbers over the phone although they can be faxed
or emailed if you have prepaid.
9. Non UK members - for payment of �25 you
can receive upto 12 email addresses and telephone numbers
(where available) of UK and non UK resident Muslims. Receipt
of your payment and contact details will be forwarded by email
10. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy
of information provided by members. Any telephone numbers
/ email addresses provided cannot be guaranteed to be correct.
11. I promise that all correspondence I make
will be according to Sharia and for the purpose of marriage
only. I will notify you after marriage so my details can be
withdrawn. I agree to pay Muslim Marriage Service the sum
of £100, after marriage with a member. This amount will
be considered payable under Sharia and Muslims will NOT be
legally foced to pay.
12. I am a Muslim by faith. To the best of
my knowledge all the details and information I provide will